1. After unpacking the Tetra Pak filling machine, first check whether the attached technical data are complete and whether the machine is damaged during transportation, so as to solve the problem in time.
2. Install and adjust the feed assembly and discharge assembly according to the outline drawing in this manual.
3. Apply new lubricating oil to each lubricating point.
4. Rotate the machine with the handle to check whether the machine runs in the right direction (counter clockwise facing the motor spindle). The machine must be grounded.
1. Because the filling machine is an automatic machine, the size of easy to pull bottle, bottle cushion and bottle cap should be unified.
2. Before driving, the machine must be turned with the handle to see if there is any abnormality in its rotation, and the machine can be started only after it is confirmed to be normal.
3. When adjusting the machine, the tools should be used properly. It is strictly forbidden to use excessive tools or force to dismantle parts, so as to avoid damaging the machine parts or affecting the performance of the machine.
4. Every time the machine is adjusted, make sure that the loose screws are tight, and turn the machine with the handle to see if its action meets the requirements before driving.
5. The machine must be kept clean. It is strictly forbidden to have oil, liquid medicine or glass debris on the machine, so as to avoid damage and corrosion of the machine
(1) In the production process of the machine, liquid medicine or glass debris should be removed in time.
(2) All parts of the machine surface should be cleaned before the shift, and clean lubricating oil should be added to each activity department.
(3) It should be scrubbed once a week, especially the places that are not easy to clean in normal use or blown with compressed air.
Disinfection and washing:
1. Loosen the upper and lower set screws, remove the liquid injection system for overall disinfection, or disassemble for disinfection and cleaning respectively.
2. Put the liquid inlet pipe into the cleaning solution and start the machine for cleaning.
3. There may be errors in the actual filling of 500ml model, and it shall be measured with measuring cylinder before formal filling.
4. Syringe is used for filling machine equipment, standard 5ml or 10ml syringe is used for type 10, 20ml glass filler is used for type 20, and 100ml glass filler is used for type 100.